Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I couldn't let go.

I was with redneckhunter coming into to our entryway, and I was eating 1/2 of a very large peach. He started peeing and splashed me with pee. I got mad and tried protecting my peach, which only seemed to spur him to splash me more. There was pee spraying everywhere, it was like running under a garden sprinkler, I was completely soaked.

Then, we were in my parents' basement, packing for a trip. We were going somewhere with friends of ours - another couple. Everyone else was packed, they were just waiting for me. I was spending a lot of time packing my carry-on bag - books, mp3 player, headphones, etc. Then it occurred to me, I hadn't actually packed any clothes yet. Next I was in my parents' kitchen with some 20-something girls. We could hear a tennis ball being hit against a wall, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

Then I was in Philadelphia with my boyfriend from high school. He was reminiscing about how I use to make him do all these "challenges" like running through Philly searching for this and that (none of this happened in real life), and joked that now the only challenge was trying to figure out how to get my top off.

Just before waking up, I was sleeping in redneckhunter's arms, so in the dream, we were in the same position only in the ocean, in strong waves. But then I felt another arm - a small arm - and I said, that's not your arm, who is it? So I grabbed the child's arm and pulled him out of the water, and it was a small boy - about 4-5 years old - and he was blue. But when I said, I got him, I got him, redneckhunter was confused and said, what are you holding? I said, you can't see it? And he said, no he couldn't see anything. I kept screaming, you don't see it?! You don't see it?!

So I realized the child was a ghost, but I could let go of him. What if he was real, and he was drowning. I said to redneckhunter, I can't let go, I can't let go. When we came ashore, the child was gone.

1 comment:

  1. Blue ghost kid swimming in the ocean? Sounds like an episode of Lost.

    ReplyDelete