Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dreaming about boobs and boxers

In this dream, I start out entering the apartment of an old friend of mine.  Also there is his dreamworld ex-girlfriend (a hot dream woman who he has never, to my knowledge, actually dated).

I sit next to her on the couch, and we all talk about something or other.  She hints several times about her having had boob reduction surgery, and I remember checking them out repeatedly and being complimentary.  Then it was just the two of us there, and I have a vague recollection of there being some sort of hooking up, but it didn't really stick with me and then the scene changed quickly.

Now we were going to see a show at the local theater.  But it was not your typical show.  Everyone in the audience was required to strip down to their underwear first.

Various waiters and waitresses were wandering among the audience, encouraging them to all strip down.  I don't recall if they were clothed or not, and the dream never got far enough for me to see whether or not the performers were similarly attired.

At this point, the boob reduction girl was gone, too.  I was in the back row of the theater, in this private, box seating area.  There was a guy next to me, but I wasn't with him.

I eventually stripped down to my boxers.  [Out of dream aside: they were a pair of boxers that I had just folded and put away after doing laundry that evening before bed.]

Then I woke up, a minute or two before my alarm went off (let's hear it for the body clock).

No comments:

Post a Comment