Monday, February 8, 2010

Adventures with Redneckhunter

Redneckhunter and I were investigating the disappearance of several women all in the same apartment building. One of the apartments we went into was deceptively small upon first glance - it just appeared to be a studio, but as you kept going, the rooms kept branching off. In addition to the studio galley kitchen, there was a whole separate kitchen with black granite and stainless steel appliances. There was a library with wall to ceiling bookcases on all 4 walls. But when you looked at the books they were all brand new Modern Library collection books, as if the woman just bought the entire collection at once to look good in the library, but she didn't actually read any of them. Redneckhunter kept wanting to go down to the alley to look up at the apartment windows, but I kept wanting to just explore the apartment for my own curiosity more than anything...

Redneckhunter had to go on a date with Taylor from VH1's Tough Love. I got to be in his head. She started fake crying.

We were sleeping in my mom and dad's room. When I was little I used to like going through my mom's clothes and trying them on, so while Redneckhunter thought I was asleep I caught him going through my dad's clothes and doing the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment