Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tickle monster at the Chinese market

I was wandering through a Chinese market in a narrow winding alleyway with my mom. As the alleyway got smaller and more empty, I started getting nervous, but my mom insisted on going on until the alley dead-ended. So we turned back at that point -- I was pushing a shopping cart, and she was walking behind me, but she was kind of slow.

We got back and needed to take an elevator, so I got in the elevator and pushed the button to hold the doors open. I saw a shadow coming around a corner and thought it was her, but when the person rounded the corner, I saw that it was a huge guy - like 7 feet tall - with a bright red crazy long-haired clown wig. I started screaming "Mommy! Mommy!" but I didn't know where she was. He got in the elevator with me and I was screaming in horror as he reached out to tickle me in my armpit since my arm was still extended holding the button. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment