Thursday, April 15, 2010

Assorted mini dreams

It was a rainy day and I was on my way with redneckhunter to a family gathering. We walked past a house with a porch where there were Princeton alumni wearing their Reunions jackets all going to a party.

Later, I was running in race with Debbie. It was a big event, but it was like the race was an afterthought. There was only a narrow roped off area for the course - the width of a hallway. And it was winding through people drinking and partying. At one point, we ran past a concert stage, and it was Paul Weller performing, so I shouted "I love you, Paul Weller" and waved as I ran past.

Then I was on a New York city street corner with Clinton Kelley of "What Not to Wear." He had an Eastern European accent. I was telling him how the latest episode of "How I Met Your Mother" had made me feel old because Barney is upset that a girl he slept with lied about her age when she was actually 31.

Then I was with my family on a family vacation and we were calculating expenses where everyone had to document every cup of coffee and pay for his or her share.

No comments:

Post a Comment