Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alien ape babies

Some round boulder fell from the sky, and we brought it inside. It started to crack like an egg hatching, so redneckhunter told me to make sure I retrieved the transmitter inside. So I took it out to the back porch, and waited for it to hatch - it got bulbous and out popped a little black plastic thing, so I picked it up and brought it inside.

When I got back inside, redneckhunter had a baby gorilla in each arm, dressed in little clothes. One was a boy and one was a girl. I was a little frightened of them, though they seemed perfectly calm, so I focused on cleaning up around the house. The house was a mess - there were food scraps all over the floors - carrot peels, etc. So I was busy sweeping, and doing the dishes. Then one gorilla started imitating me cleaning. I laughed at him, and then he talked. They were both very intelligent. I asked them if they were going to get bigger or if they were fully grown, cause I wasn't sure if we could keep them if they turned into full-size gorillas.

I was obsessed with listening to the walls of our house. I could hear Color Me Badd's "I Wanna Sex You Up" from along the baseboard, and shifted a little bit, then it was Milli Vanilli or Janet Jackson. But I couldn't figure out where it came from because we lived on the first floor, and we had no downstairs neighbors. Then I uncovered an old message that had been scrawled on the walls - it was addressed to me and my college roommate from a couple of tennis players who lived down the hall from us. There was both a message handwritten on the drywall and plaque nailed to the wall. It all fed into my paranoia and conspiracy theories that something was going on with aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment