Friday, February 25, 2011

Wierdness at the movie theater and in the dining hall

Redneckhunter and I were walking through a big McMansion-type house. The house had an actual movie theater built in the house. A movie was starting so we tried to grab some seats - the theater was pretty full. We had to end up sitting separately, and I sat next to an African-American girl. After a while, I realized she was rubbing my leg. I started looking around for another empty seat, and I saw my friend Jim down the row across the aisle.

Later I was in a college or high school dining hall, wandering through trying to find a seat. I saw the guys from the band, The Walkmen, only they were really young. I must have been staring at them, because they noticed it and started joking about me.

After I sat down, I looked up and noticed an Asian girl across the room, who had a haircut like mine, with blunt bangs. Then I saw another girl like this, then another. They all had different faces, they didn't look like me, but they all had the same haircut, though blunter and more helmety than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment