Thursday, September 10, 2009

True Blood invades my sleep

So of course, I've had the obvious sexy Eric the vampire dreams... but this one last night - pretty bizarre:

I was on the corner of Washington Road and Faculty Road, and noticed that Nick's laptop bag was across the street, so I ran across the street to retrieve it, but by the time I got there, Lafayette was rummaging through the bag (though he was dressed not as himself, but more like someone from The Wire).

So I told him to stop. And he did but then he asked, "Excuse me, can I look through the bag?" And he was kinda menacing about it - menacing, but still sassy in the Lafayette way. I said, "No, you may NOT!" (totally Bill Compton...). And I yelled at Nick who was still on the other side of the street, "Buddy, he wants to steal stuff outta your bag!" And I kept trying to wrestle the bag away from Lafayette, so then he kicked me in the head, and I woke up.

(Second part of the night, I dreamt about Debbie and Claire practicing singing Clash songs in my living room, but in an annoying a cappella group fashion, while I was trying to sleep... This was just so infuriating, that I couldn't fall back asleep in real life, and got up at 4 am to watch tv...)

No comments:

Post a Comment