Thursday, August 12, 2010

Swim-up Zoo & VHS tape

I was at a swim-up zoo - it was like the safari drive idea, but with water animals. Two girls I went to high school with were also there, and a friend who used to live in Princeton. The zookeeper apparently had a child with one of the sea creatures - a weird hybrid.

I was running with Debbie and was having a hard time, then I realized it was because I was carrying a backpack. I didn't even have it on with both shoulders, I was carrying it with one strap and running lopsided. So I decided to ditch the bag by the side of the road, but first I opened it to see if there was anything in it that I'd be worried about leaving. The only thing I decided to take out and run with for fear that it would get stolen was a VHS tape of the movie "After Hours."

I was at a cocktail party, sitting at a table with my current co-workers, and I ran into my boss at my old job. I was self-conscious because my hair was messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment